Thursday, October 4, 2012

National Society of Fine Arts, Paris, 2012 Jury Selection Announced Today!


Again this year, I am accepted into the National Society of Fine Arts in Paris! The event will be held the third week in December and will once again be in the Carrousel du Louvre. The announcement came this morning from Benedicte LeCat, director. This year another American, Joshua Smith, joins the delegation.

Sally and Sadie is a 24" x 24" (66 cm x 66 cm) original watercolor on canvas.

Barry Glustoff at Digital Arts Services in Atlanta is working now on a limited edition print of the piece. It will be a 12" x 12" rendering, will be framed and archivally finished. I am only doing 25 of them and am offering them at $225 each. They will be embellished with my trade-mark gold drip, signed and numbered. Each comes with its Certificate of Authenticity.

I will have an Artist's Proof at Stockley Gardens Arts Festival Oct. 20-21...

Want one? Reserve it now! I'll take calls at 757.477.2599 and will check my email at info@tombarnesfineart.com for requests... I think these two will go well with their internationally experienced cousin, Clarisse!

A WORD ABOUT SADIE: One may see her as a dog or a cat; I have invented a new species in my work called "Doats" or "Caogs" so that I will be politically correct for generations! 

Oh Happy Day!

1 comment: