Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chicago Bound































Today I am minutes away from framing the newest pieces and heading to Chicago for the show July 9-10 in Grant Park, Downtown Chicago...It's callled the Gold Coast Art Fair and is in its 27th year. I look forward to seeing my old and established patrons and to meeting new ones! I am showing my newest works on canvas... Others might like to know that I have pieces hanging now in Alexandria VA at Lee Design, 1020 King Street. Some nice work there. And in Dallas, at Hemisphere Gallery, Dallas Merchandise Mart, 9th Floor I have pieces specially done for the "trade." My designer friends in the mid-West can shop for originals there. Plans for Paris are still making up: looking for apartments, booking flights, etc. Gail and I are looking forward to spending some time outside the museum...in the City of Lights (and Lovers!)











1 comment:

  1. Je viens de découvrir ce site et je suis émerveillée ! Je vais dire pourquoi, et j'espère que vous ne m'en voudrez pas ! Je suis mosaïste amateur, pour mon plaisir, et j'ai trouvé sur un site des affiches représentant Mme LEDUC, j'ai été séduite et je m'en suis inspirée pour une mosaïque que j'ai réalisée pour moi. Je voulais simplement vous le dire, et vous féliciter.

    Vous pouvez me donner votre impression :

    mimimunnier@yahoo.fr

    Merci pour votre talent ! et bravo

    ReplyDelete