Monday, October 11, 2010

Settling In To New Spaces



So for those who may not know yet... Gail and I have moved from Chesapeake VA to Guyton GA... That's a small town of about 1000 people just 23 miles from Savannah GA. I have a new studio and have been painting in it like a crazy man. Had two wonderfully successful shows in Alexandria VA and Philly PA recently and sold all but 7 of my entire inventory pieces. Sooo... I came back with a vengence and midst the turmoil of new electricity, water, gas, dirst walls, etc. I began painting and the new works have been exciting for me. Others may not be able to tell the difference, but for me the way of wokring and planning and executing has changed and grown. I hope the new images are pleasing... a few of them are included here. The studio shots are random...

No comments:

Post a Comment